How it works
As soon as you feel you need some childcare, get in touch with us. We're more than happy to help talk you through how things work and how we may be able to help.
Once we have a good idea of what your needs are we'll put you in touch with the relevant childcarer so you can arrange things in terms of times and payments.
When you have agreed things we'll invoice you for our agency fees (listed on each service page)
Your questions answered
- Are all your nannies qualified and experienced?
All our nannies hold a childcare qualification and have minimum 2years experience.
- What checks do you perform on your nannies to ensure the safety of my children.
Before we take on any nannies we have to :-
- A valid passport
- Utility bill
- Current DBS
- Certificate of personal insurance
- First aid certificate
- Childcare qualification
- Two professional references
- Can my nanny be self employed?
Yes, your nannies can be self-employed but you need to have this conversation during the interview, before you offer a nanny the position.
- How do I know if a nanny is right for us?
As soon as you meet a nanny you should know if they are right for your family, trust your instinct. You need to make sure a nanny blends with your family and has the same style of nanny/ parenting as you, you need to be ‘ singing from the same sheet’ . If unsure, meet with the nanny again.
- What happens if the nanny you send isn’t right for us?
Be completely honest. Nannies and families need to match to work well. Remember, Nannies and parent need to model a positive relationship.